Jun 16, 2011

Publish Your Blogs Using MS Word

Today while doing setting in MS Office, guess what I found one nice trick to publish the blog using MS Word. I was quite impressed with MS Office 2007 product that allows users to publish blog using MS Word tool. This tool was impressive and exciting for me. So I wish to share this with you all users. I am quite sure that some of you are regular blogger such as me.

Below steps will allow users to publish post using MS Word
  • Start MS Word and click on New and you will find new window as below. Select New Blog Post and click on to Create


  • Now Register you blog as per image and click on Register Now





















    Select your blog as per below
























    Enter your authentication on authentication windows and you will get successful message window, after that you can write your posts and publish directly.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment