- Download Video
- Repeat Video
- HTML5 Support
- MP3 Online Converter (Link to an online converter in the download list) – You need to activate this in the settings first.
- Automatic selection of video resolution
- YouTube Player shortcuts on page (Shortcuts works outside of player).
- Prevent YouTube to auto-play or auto-buffer
- Custom filename
- If you can’t download the video because of the filename, you can check the checkbox in Settings->Download->Enable Filename Fix (This should work because it strips the filename, so that only letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and SPACE will be in the filename)
- Auto Expand Description
- Remove Ads
Feb 27, 2012
There was a time when searching for tips and tutorials were a lot tougher than today. People had to go through lot of websites and search queries to find what they were looking for, like take this query for example “How to install a new Processor on ASUS M4A78”, nowadays you can just get a video tutorial describing details steps. YouTube has become a part of everyone’s life, but there are a lot of features that are unavailable on YouTube which the frequent users would love to use. Keeping these features in mind YouTube Center a script is being created. All you need is Greasemonkey or Scriptish add-ons installed on Firefox to use this script whereas Google Chrome users can install the script right away.
Once you have installed the script, you’ll notice a small tool bar right below the video being played. The three buttons that will be presented in front of you are Settings, Repeat, and Download. In Settings you can see customizable options like Enable Auto Resolution, Enable Download Button, Enable Repeat Button, and more. This is the feature list provided by YouTube Center: