- Start > Run > type %appdata%
- Delete teamviewer folder and close window
- Start > Run > type regedit
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > teamviewer
- Delete teamviewer folder and restart computer and then try to connect Teamviewer
Feb 10, 2012
On last week, we got a problem in my Team Viewer, showing me Commercial user pop up. Please find below snap for the same.
So after some Google on to it; We resolved the issue and below is the solution for the same.
You might like:-TeamViewer 7 Available, Lots Of New Features